SMS may not be a new form of communication, but SMS Marketing is still one of the cheapest and time-saving communication methods! You no longer have to call each of your customers / colleagues personally to ensure they've heard your message, so it's less work, and lower phone bills for you!
- Low Cost: SMS is the cheapest communication medium compared to the traditional advertising mediums (television, radio, press and magazines etc.)
- Immediacy: the mobile phone has become an integral part of modern life and in fact it is the only device that people have with them 24hours a day.
- Personal communication/ Targeting: Communication through SMS reaches each user separately and immediately.
- High effectiveness: According to studies, more than 95% of the SMS sent are being read, and in fact 90% of them are being read within 5 minutes from their delivery. Furthermore, 93% of users, who receive SMS messages from companies, find these messages useful.
98% OF USERS READ THE SMS THEY RECEIVE AND 90% OF THEM READ THE RECEIVED SMS WITHIN 5 MINUTES!!!
SMS vs Internet Marketing
NOT EVERYONE IN GREECE HAS A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT, NOR AN INTERNET CONNECTION. BUT WHAT ABOUT A MOBILE PHONE??
SMS vs Email
SMS is more direct and targeted than Email, because:
- Not all users have an email account
- Users' inboxes are getting bombarded by dozens of advertising emails evey day.
- Many advertising emails end up in the spam folder and users never even see them.
- A large percentage of users check their emails only once a week or less often.
Not convinced? Try now ProSMS.gr yourself for free.FREE REGISTRATION