ProSMS.gr welcomes October and shares with you the best practices for succesful SMS campaigns:
1. Include a call-to-action: Be sure your SMS messages are clearly written. To motivate the recipient interact with the SMS, you should explain what they need to do to benefit from the information you're sending them.
2. Check it is the right: Be careful to choose the right time of day to send your messages. To make this easier, you can write the text message in advance and send it later, using ProSMS.gr scheduled sending feature.
3. Be short: A single SMS consists of no more than 160 characters. Stick to the point and ensure that the benefit is clear. If you need more space, with ProSMS.gr you can have long SMS!
4. Don't repeat dispatches: ProSMS.gr protects you from sending twice the same text to the same recipient! You just need to update your mobile marketing content regularly to keep it interesting and engaging.
5. Clean up your contacts database: ProSMS.gr prevents you from sending SMS to inactive mobile numbers so that your database is always up-to-date and you don't waste money!
6. Make it pesonal: Use ProSMS.gr feature to personalise your texts by inserting names or other special data to make your SMS messages more personal, relevant and forceful.
7. Get new contacts: Don't forget to ask new clients to opt in your SMS marketing list, so you can contact them in the future. This way, also you protect your company's reputation by ensuring that all recipients have opted in to receive your messages.
8. Respect opt-out requests: It's also important to respect every opt out request. The Blacklist option of ProSMS.gr can make it easy for you!
9. Split your target groups: Make sure that your recipients are actually interested in what you're promoting. Create contact groups with common interests or demographics and send relevant messages to each of them!
10. Review your campaign: Measure the effectiveness and results of your SMS marketing campaigns, so you can improve them. Try sending messages with a range of offers at different times of day or days of the week, or send texts to different groups of customers to find out what works best for your business.
Scheduled your next SMS campaign or contact us to prepare it together!